Descriptions for Richardson Software RazorSQL 7.4.4
Name: RazorSQL for Mac
Release Date: 16 Jan 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.razorsql.com/ACTV
RazorSQL allows you to query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases from one database tool. With RazorSQL, a SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key ahead, built-in and customizable templates, multi-tabular display of query results, query logging, and many other features including a tool to call stored procedures and a tool to compare table and/or query data.
RazorSQL has been tested with virtually all popular databases, and includes built in driver support for Cassandra, DB2, Derby, DynamoDB, Firebird, FrontBase, Hive, HSQLDB, Informix, MongoDB, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Salesforce, SimpleDB, SQLite, SQL Azure, SQL Anywhere, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata, and others.
What’s New in RazorSQL 7.4.4
- Added Close Tab context menu option to query results tabs
- SQLite:RazorSQL SQLite Driver changed to legacy status (recommended use of SQLite JDBC Driver)
- SQL Server procedure editor – If a file contains carriage return / line feed line-break format, or if editor preference for line breaks is set to carriage return / line feed, the carriage returns are kept in the procedure text when sent to the database.
- FrontBase:Drop table syntax now includes restrict keyword at the end.
- FrontBase:With certain drivers, dropping an object will cause database navigator to not reload correctly.
- SQLite:Generate DDL does not generate View DDL for views with spaces or special characters in the name.
- SQLite:Alter option for Views in context menu of database browser not generating drop and create view statements
- Auto-commit setting not retained when opening a new tab that shares the existing connection
- High Resolution Monitors:Close icon on tabs right-edge not completely straight
- Mac:High Resolution Monitors:Close icons not working on tabs